Monday 25 January 2016

Collaboration.. well kind of

Photograph: Kaity Jade


Using my body as the canvas as i let my housemate Kaity drip paint all over me for her photography project. I have figured out that i like being the human canvas and that is isn't as ticklish as i thought it would be!

I call it a collaboration because we are both creatives and the only think i contributed to her project was my body.. So i kind of see that as collaborating....
I have never been a model before, I'm normally the person to shy away from a photograph, but i thought this would be a really fun shoot and so i offered up my body in the name of art. I saw her pervious photographs that she had taken, but i wasn't really sure of what to expect (paint wise).

The photos turned out really cool, and i think she developed her project even more and she might has distorted the photographs, or destroyed them, so the final pieces aren't the same photographs she took. I think thats really interesting, once having the photographs and then going on to destroy them to add to the picture. I don't think i could do that with my illustrations, i care too much for them to get ruined.

Photograph: Kaity Jade



Photograph: Kaity Jade


No comments :

Post a Comment

Share