Saturday 5 March 2016

New ways of creating drawings!

So recently i haven't been doing much drawing because i've been super stressed out with all the other projects and theory papers i have to write. I don't have long left to hand in my essay, and i'm going to Lisbon next Friday, so that means even less time!

I was in a lecture yesterday and it was really great inspiration for me and my drawings. It made me think about the different ways i could draw, for example with drawing a house.. I can draw the outside (the full house) and then i could draw the inside of the house. But not by one room at a time, kind of looking at it like a dolls house, that kind of point of view.

So i did this with a ship i've been focusing on for my project. It took me about 2 hours to draw it out but thats because i'm a little out of practice! I really like the illustration and i might consider doing this a lot in my project, maybe even by researching comics and see where it takes me.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Share