Sunday 21 February 2016

Side project: Projections



I was experimenting with a few photographs and layering my illustrations on top of them to create an image of a person (in the case myself) with textures of pencil layered on top. I have thought about colours and extracting those colours so that I'm left with a black and white image. The textures of the pencil works best on a greyscale background, this makes it look like the markings are part of the skin and that they outline the human body.

I would like to make this into a side project, maybe ask some of my photography friends to help me with taking photos of people that don't mind showing a bit of skin. And then i'd layer on top some hand drawn textures to give the human body another purpose. 

This would be a nice side project to focus on, but i really don't have time to be doing this at the moment as i have so much university work with deadlines approaching and i haven't done a thing. (Essay wise). 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Share